Monday, June 24, 2019

Jack - May 4

Hey what´s up?

I´m so exhausted haha. This whole transfer has been crazy. Week one was changes. Week two was the meeting with Elder Andersen. And this past week was Zone conferences and leadership meetings.

I´m tired of planning it all haha, just kidding. It´s fun, it´s just exhausting. As a mission we´ve been really blessed with the advice from Elder Andersen, this past week we went over all of our goals and basically raised the bar on all of them. It´s an exciting time in the church, in all of its aspects, and that´s something that we´re seeing in the mission now. So that´s pretty cool.

In other news, I hope you don´t think I´m overly "trunky" as they say, and I promise it´s one of my responsibilities, but I did order my own return flight this week hahaha.

So things are flying by.

I hope you have an excellent week! 
-Elder Blaylock





No comments:

Post a Comment