Monday, June 24, 2019

Jack - April 13

Hey everyone, I hope things are going good.

This week has been pretty normal. I´m starting to forget what happens each week again. I always have trouble remembering hahaha. Well, General Conference was awesome. The goal now is to keep studying the messages and applying them in our lives. 

I know life is hard. But honestly the best way through it is to live the gospel. Do the simple things. Read the scriptures. Say your prayers. Go to church. When things get hard, you might have to simplify things a little, but please don´t cut out the great sources of spiritual strength that makes it all easier. 

I wish I had more to share with you guys. But honestly the simple things are the most important.

Have a great week everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment