Monday, June 24, 2019

Jack - June 22

7 semanas más

Hey everyone, how´s everything going? I hope it´s been a great week.

My week here was pretty standard, just same old stuff again. We did have a visit from the Area President, Elder Benjamin de Hoyos, and his wife, which was pretty cool. They gave a lot of motivation and excitement for the work to a lot of the missionaries, so it was a cool visit. They did obviously share on very mission-related topics, which was good. Conferences like this though do always leave me feeling a little lost, not knowing how to apply the counsel given, because I don´t have a lot of opportunity to work like a normal missionary. But the applications that I can find are always very rewarding. 

This next week should be pretty interesting (and a little trunky).
Most of the week I think I´ll be out of the office going back and forth transporting things from old houses to new ones, so that should be a nice change of pace. However this week we also have another Mission Leadership Council and well, that´s when they give out what they call 'trunky papers', which are a series of papers designed to help a returning missionary to set goals for life after the mission, and well, this time I´ll be the one receiving them. So I´m excited for that.

Time is really flying by. Looking back on the mission is a weird feeling, it´s a mix of thinking that it just flew by super fast, while also realizing that I´ve been here a loooonnnnng time. Somehow those two feelings seem to mix together. 

I hope everyone has a great week! I´ll see you soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment