Monday, June 24, 2019

Jack - June 1

Hola como están?

This week was stressful!!! Bueno, it always is during the week of changes. I thought it would be better though because I´m not the secretary anymore but no haha, it was a lot more because I have to help the new secretary learn the job while also working on all of the housing responsibilities I´m now in charge of. Either way, here we are at the end of the week and all is well. 

This transfer should be quite different though, now that I´ll have other responsibilities too. So I´m hoping to just enjoy that and not stress myself out too much.

Today has been awesome because we found a place to go bowling! It was a ton of fun, it´s been so long since I´ve been bowling.

Anyways, other than that, there´s not a lot of news this week. I hope everyone is doing well though!






No comments:

Post a Comment