Monday, June 24, 2019

Jack - June 15

Hola como les va?

This week was interesting, real busy and rather stressful, but at the same time, it´s good to be busy. Time is flying by. I´m not that trunky, mostly because I´m so busy, but I am really excited. I feel that there´s a lot that life has to offer and I´m excited to jump right in. I just hope to bring with me all of the good things I´ve learned in the mission and be able to apply them well to everything that comes afterward.

Basically, I spent the whole week juggling responsibilities of being Housing Coordinator and Registrador. It´s a lot of work, I feel like if I focus on one thing I´m behind on three other things, so it´s a great learning opportunity for me. 

Everything went well with the baptism last week, it was a really great experience, it really all came together at the last minute but it ended up being wonderful. Tomorrow will be the confirmation.

Other than that, I feel like there´s not much to say...

I´ll see you in 8 weeks! 








No comments:

Post a Comment