Monday, June 24, 2019

Jack - March 23

Hola como estan?

Sorry it´s been a couple of weeks, I haven't had much to write about. 

But everything is going well, today I got to go to a baptism in my last area, it was awesome. We had taught him almost all of the lessons when I was still there, but he had to go out of town for a couple of weeks, so he just now got baptized. It was awesome though, he´s really great, he seemed at first like he wouldn't really be very receptive but every time we taught him something he seemed to already agree with it, or have no problems accepting it. At the end of our last lesson with him, before he went out of town, he gave the closing prayer and prayed that he would be able to be baptized very soon hahaha, (con urgencia dijo) 
So that was a neat experience.

Anyways, other than that, everything is going well. I hope everything back home is also going well for everyone.

I´ll talk to you guys next week!
-Elder Blaylock


No comments:

Post a Comment