Monday, June 24, 2019

Jack - June 8

OK

Well.

That was unexpected.

Darn it. Oh well, anyways, many things have happened since the last time I wrote to you. This transfer I started out as the Housing Coordinator/Monkey- (office monkey is the one who sets medical appointments and updates the blog and stuff)- while also training the new secretary. Then my responsibilities as Monkey were passed off to an elder who´s in the office for his last transfer because of his bad back. Then this week we received news that Elder Pigott had to go home to get a knee surgery, so President assigned me to learn how to be Registrador (stuff with baptism records, numbers, materials, phones) in one day, to be able to also fulfill that position this change and then train the new registrador next change. So, well, I´ll end my mission in the office. With a lot of work hahaha. But at least it´ll keep me busy and make the time fly by. 

So anyways I am now officially Housing Coordinator/Registrador/Secretary Trainer.
I basically have to plan for three different office responsibilities.
Next transfer I will be Housing Coordinator/Monkey/Registrador Trainer

This should be fun.

Anyways, we´re pretty excited this week because we have a baptism tomorrow! Wooooooo!





No comments:

Post a Comment