Monday, June 24, 2019

Jack - May 25

Hey Everyone! What´s up? 

We´re getting close now! Only about 10 weeks left! It´s super crazy, I´m excited. But not too trunky.

Sorry I didn´t have time to write a group email last week, we were out most of the day on a pretty cool hike. But these last two weeks have been great! I got a random phone call from a member of one of the different wards here in the Viña stake, who wanted me and my companion to teach her friend. So that was awesome. We´ve had a good number of lessons these last two weeks, so that´s been awesome. A nice break from the day to day office work. The person we started teaching is awesome! She´s really excited and prepared to receive the gospel. She´s been attending institute classes with her friends for the past couple of months and has already taken classes about Jesus Christ, The Book of Mormon, and is now starting on Doctrine and Covenants. Within 5 minutes of teaching her we invited her to be baptized and she said yes! She was so excited that inbetween lessons she planned out her whole baptism! So we´re pretty excited about that.

Other than that, this next week we´ve got transfers coming up and finally I´ll be done with being secretary!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Well I´ll still be in the office for another transfer as the Housing Coordinater while also teaching the new secretary how to do everything. But I am excited. My new companion is awesome, he was in my zone a couple of transfers back, so I already know him a little bit and he´s really cool.

Well, that´s basically all I´ve got for this week, I hope everyone is doing well! I´ll talk to you next week! And try to avoid being any more trunky! hahaha.












No comments:

Post a Comment