Monday, June 24, 2019

Jack - April 6

Hey everyone! I hope everything is going well!

This week was super long, real stressful, and frankly I´m glad it´s over. However even though I didn´t particularly enjoy it, I know that God was watching over me and watching out for me. Miracles occurred throughout the week to testify to me of that fact. I know of the importance to maintain a close, personal relationship with our Father in Heaven in and out of our struggles. Each one of us can find that same relief and comfort and support starting with the simple. Prayer. 

I hope everyone can find the peace of sincere, constant prayer.

I am grateful for the great opportunity and blessing that this weekend is, and will continue to be. Today inspiring messages from the prophets and apostles of Jesus Christ were shared. And I look forward to the nourishing words to be shared tomorrow. I invite all to participate. You can by watching at ChurchofJesusChrist.org

 I hope everyone had an amazing week, and I hope this next week will be awesome as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment