Monday, June 24, 2019

Jack - April 20

I am so glad transfer week is over! I am exhausted!

Transfer week is always a lot of work, I´m excited to get back to a more normal schedule though. This week was cool though because there weren´t any buses to take the zone leaders and the sister training leaders back up to the north of the mission after the leadership council
so I had to go help drop them off in Ovalle. #secretarioviajante
It was cool to get to know a little more of Chile hahaha.

I hope everyone has a great easter, it is an awesome time to remember everything that Jesus Christ did for us. He offered us freedom from death, pain, sickness, guilt, worry, and weakness. If we will follow His invitation to come unto Him, all wrongs can be made right. His gospel is the only source of lasting happiness. 

I hope everyone enjoys easter and spends it with family. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment