Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Parker - July 30

Hey everyone!

Yeah, it's true, we are entering into my last week in the mission. 

It's pretty....exciting. 

The mission has been a really wild roller coaster ride. There have been ups and downs, but really, I can honestly say that I have come out of it a better man than I was before. I've had to pass through the refiner's fire, but now I can look to the future with hope and faith. 

I'm gonna keep working hard, in this last week, but I know that I have done what our Father in Heaven has sent me here to do. I have carried HIs will and His word to many. I have opened eyes and helped others move forward in a Christ-centered life. I had to work hard to do it, but with the Lord's help, I managed to make it through. 

Truly the mission is something really special. I don't know if I'd go on another one any time soon, it's been really hard, but what I can say is that I will never regret the decision I made to serve. 

Love you all! 

Elder Blaylock


No comments:

Post a Comment