Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Jack - July 30

I am definitely SICK of being sick.

Yeah somebody fed me some fish this week and I´ve had some pretty bad stomachaches all week. Oh well, it was nice to be well for a couple days this transfer.

Other than that the District meeting went pretty well this week, I did a fun class with a bunch of funny drawings and stuff like that. And everyone liked it, so I was pretty satisfied.

We´re still working hard with the people we´re teaching, but not much has changed. The cool news though is that the district is doing really well. As a district last week we had about 10-12 people with baptismal dates, so that´s really cool. It is a huge district, but still, that´s more than I´ve ever seen. I´m also excited because it means I get to do a bunch of baptismal interviews, which are some of the best experiences ever. So that´ll be fun. 

Transfers are coming up, which is pretty exciting. Honestly, I don´t know if I want to stay or if I want to leave. I think this last transfer has kinda brought down my perspective of this sector. But it´s ok, trials are the building blocks of miracles.

I hope you all have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment