Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Parker - July 16

Hey Everyone!

About the pics this week, those are avocados, really weird, even the people who live here were like "estas paltas son raras." We were making tacos, we have three mexicans in the district. 

And the other pics are from Zone Conference and a Barbecue we had.

Let's start this week with the Zone Conference! It was my last one!!!!

Seriously, it felt really weird, being in my last Zone Conference. I don't know what it's like in other missions, but in this mission, when you're in your last Zone Conference, they ask you to go up front to give your "Testimonio de los Fieles." I had seen a bunch in my time, but I never thought that I'd actually give mine. It felt weird but good. I basically just testified about Trusting God, and how Trusting in Him is always going to go better than if we Trust ourselves. 

Also, this week, we've had more members come along with us to visit people. It's been great, there are a lot of members here who like to help. With regards to missionary work, we might have one or two more baptisms here before I clock out, but we'll see. 

I'm running out of things to write. Not much is going on, we're just trying to work hard. I don't have a whole lot to say this week. 

It's also still super surreal for me to be ending the mission. 

Anyway, I love you all!

Elder Blaylock

PS 24 days left












No comments:

Post a Comment