Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Jack - July 23

Hola Familia ¿como estan?

This week was pretty, normal for me. I wish I had more time like I used to, to be able to write in my journal or just have time to study or think. It´s a lot to have a district so big. But everything is going well. I´ve been pretty stressed about the work and all that this week, but it´s ok. 

The bummer about having so much going on and not having time to stop and process it is that I don´t remember very well all of the things that happened in the week. So I figure I´ll just apologize for my boring emails, I´ll try to find some time this week to better record what happens. It´s just been a long transfer for me, tons of things have been happening. Today I had to go and do a bunch of paperwork again because I was robbed a couple weeks ago and lost my Chilean ID, so today`s been pretty boring. 

But I hope everyone is having a great time back home, and is enjoying their summer (because it is freezing down here haha). I´ll write you all more next week.

-Elder Blaylock




No comments:

Post a Comment