Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Parker - July 23

Hey everyone!

Yup! We made it! Week 100! And I have exactly two weeks left in the mission. And this will possibly be my penultimate email. I'm gonna be in Salta my last Monday and I don't know what the Agenda is, so I may not be able to get a letter off that day. 

But anyway, this week has been a little rough in terms of work, cuz we've got a lot of Pending New investigators. What that means is that they receive us at the door and tell us that they'd love to have us teach them, but they set an appointment for another day, we go by, and they don't have time, or are about to leave, and yadda yadda yadda. 

But we did have two activities this week. The first one was a primary activity where the Primary president had made paper mache globes to represent the different steps of the Plan of Salvation. It was nice. The other activity was yesterday, in charge of us, La Obra Misional. And I almost died, cuz the oven's fire shut off unexpectedly and when I went to turn it on again, a ball of fire erupted from the open oven. It wasn't too bad, I didn't even get burned, but it was pretty wild. 

And for pday today, I ran into my hijo in the mission (the missionary I trained). He's in one of my former areas, so that was pretty fun. 

Other than that, I'm just prepping myself mentally for the return home, I can still hardly belive it. 

Love you all!

Elder Blaylock



No comments:

Post a Comment