Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Jack - July 16

Hola Familia ¿cómo están?

This week I don´t have a ton to write about unfortunately. We did get to meet the new mission president and his wife though, which was pretty cool. They seem really nice, and I really like the trainings they gave in the zone conference we had. 

What was kind of a bummer is that I got pretty sick this week. Bueno, actually I´ve been sick basically all of this transfer, so for like 2 or 3 weeks now, like how I had a fever, lost my voice for a while, and started getting migranes. So this week it basically all just got worse, I had to go to the doctor actually and he told me I have a bacterial infection in my throat or something, and he prescribed some antibiotics for it. But still, we had to stay in the pension for a while because it´s pretty humid and that would just make it worse. So it was kind of a boring week, and it went by kind of slowly, but we made food and played uno to pass the time.

Other than that, I hope everyone has a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment