Monday, January 8, 2018

Jack - Jenauary 8

Hi Everyone!

This week was pretty good, it felt like it went by pretty fast, but also all week I´ve been waiting to hear about the transfers. Turns out half of my zone is changing, I´ll be staying in my area for now, but someone changed out of every companionship. This´ll be interesting. I´ve also finished my training so that´ll also be interesting, this next transfer will be different.

Not all that much happened this week, at least not that I can remember, we´ve found a few more people to teach, and we´ve had some good lessons, hopefully we can continue to help them. The Spanish classes that we started for the Haitians here in our area (there are a ton) are super successful, now we have a member teaching them. (The members that gave us thanksgiving and know like 4 languages).

Today for pday our zone went to some sand dunes in Viña del Mar because the zone accomplished the goal for the last transfer. It was a ton of fun, and also really beautiful there. So I´ll send some pictures of that. 

I hope that everyone is doing well back at home, sorry I didn´t write much, this week felt short.

-Elder Blaylock



















No comments:

Post a Comment