Monday, January 8, 2018

Jack - December 18

Hola amigos! ¿Comó estamos?

I hope everyone´s week was great! We had a pretty good week here too, though it seems to have flown past. Last monday as a zone we made like 8 huge pizzas with practically whatever you could think of to put on it. I was in charge of the crust (Thanks mom for the instructions). And even though I´m a picky eater it was actually pretty good. There was tons of different vegetables, eggs, onion, spices, whatever thing, I was super nervous but by the time we were finished I was just hungry haha.

We had a christmas party in Viña with the whole southern part of the mission, it was a ton of missionaries, but also tons of fun. I got to see Elder Zamora and Elder Espinoza who both arrived at the same time as me, so that was awesome, because also I only knew them and the missionaries in my zone. There were like 5 or 6 zones there. We played volleyball with towels and waterballoons, basically you had to toss a water balloon back and forth between the two teams without it breaking. We also played a crazy rock paper scissors game where two zones would line up and have to run around trying to get to the other zone, but when you met up with the person from the other team you had to play them in rock paper scissors and if you won you continued until the next person. Tough to explain but really fun. Each zone also had to show a christmas sketch, they were really funny. I was an abominable snowman in mine because I´m so tall... oh well haha.

There was also an awesome concert that the members of the church and the mission do down here every year where they sing a bunch of christmas songs and there´s a choir and a bunch of instruments, it was awesome.

Other than that not much happened this week, it all seemed to fly by really fast. But I hope your weeks were awesome as well!

Elder Blaylock

There was also a beautiful sunset, some crazy thing with the sun that looked awesome, and a gift from the mission president and his wife. Unfortunately no photos of the concert and only one from the party with an elder who used to be in our sector (and photo bombers). I forgot to take very many pictures.***

***Fortunately, his mom found some pics online :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment