Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Jack - January 22

Hi there,

I hope everything is going well for everyone, this week was pretty good, but also pretty short. Mostly we just did a lot of contacting, but we were able to encounter a couple new people to teach. 

We had intercambios with the zone leaders this week and I was with Elder A. He´s pretty cool and he´s basically a professional piano player so that´s awesome. We got along really well. My companion and Elder C were actually in the sector with us for a bit because they were helping the sister missionaries find a new appartment. I´m really happy this week because an investigator I had encountered with Elder C in exchanges was baptised this week. When we found him we had a really really good and spiritual lesson, so it felt good to know that I had helped with that.

We talked for a while with our ward mission leader yesterday and made some plans to work even harder in the area than before, especially with the members, so I´m excited to work hard this next week.

Other than that I hope everyone´s week went well, I´ll try to improve my email writing next week, I think mostly I´ve just got a really bad memory.

-Elder Blaylock




No comments:

Post a Comment