Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Jack - January 15

Aloha everyone!
Sorry I`ve been in the mood to say aloha for a while because all the houses here have fences so to contact them we shout  "ALOOOOOO" I always want to shout aloha instead.

This week was pretty good, it is a little weird to have to lead the area now, because my companion is new to the area, there are still some things I don`t know, I`m really bad with directions haha.  

My new companion is from Colorado Springs, Colorado, and his name is Elder B. He has like a year and 3 months in the mission. He`s pretty cool, I don`t know him all that well, it`s weird getting used to a new companion. Our ward mission leader seems like he wants to do more this transfer which is really good, he took us for a tour of the area and pointed out a couple houses with members or investigators, so that was good. He also gifted us beef jerky yesterday, no idea where he got it, but it was really good.

We`ve been doing a lot of contacting this week, partially because we`re not teaching very many people right now and because I`m not used to having so much more time to work because I was in training my first two transfers. Today my companion had to do paperwork for his visa so we`re in viña right now, it took all morning, so while our zone was playing soccer I had to follow him on a scavenger hunt around viña to do paperwork. Oh well. We did run into the Mission President though and he gave me some small quad scriptures I had been asking for, so that was good.

Other than that not much has happened this week, I kinda miss the old zone, now that half the zone has changed it doesnt seem like as much fun. But I hope everyone`s week back at home was good!

Elder Blaylock



No comments:

Post a Comment