Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Parker - December 26

Hi Everyone! Surprise! It was me who got transferred, now I`m in Tucuman. It was a six hour bus drive, where we had many stops of police looking for drugs. We accidentally watched Paul Blart Mall Cop 2, Run All Night, and Delivery Man, because the bus turned on the tv, and we were right up front and couldn`t turn it off or try to turn down the audio. I`m not going to leave an opinion on any of them, just letting you all know what happened.  My new companion is from Utah, Elder L, he seems cool, haven`t  been with him too long, he says we`re going to have a lot of work to do, which I`m not worried about because when we`re working, time goes fast, w hen we`re being lazy, everything is slow.  The only thing is that now we have to write in an internet cafe, which is used everyday by kids under 13 playing video games all day long, so these keyboards and mouses are pretty battered and abused. But, So far I`ve been able to write ok.   Christmas was AWESOME, I loved seeing all of your faces and hearing your voices, and I`m glad that everyone is enjoying their Christmases, despite the distance. Well, I don`t have much to say, just that I am looking forward to this transfer, and that I can`t wait until the Christmas after next ;) I love you all so much, keep living the gospel and having good lives.

Love,
Elder Blaylock

No comments:

Post a Comment