Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Parker - January 16

Hey Everyone! 
Guess what? I got robbed! But nothing was stolen. So we´re heading to an investigator´s house, and right outside, some guy grabs my bag from behind and drags me through dirt and ash on the ground, shouting ´´dame la bolsa! dame la bolsa!´´ And, well, it´s just got scriptures in it, so I let it go, as he was also threatening to pull out a gun (my clothes were ruined by the way), but he doesn´t even make it to the corner when a father of a less active member that we´ve never seen before chases him down on a motorcycle and makes him give back the bag. So I didn´t lose anything, just got a little shock and ruined clothes. But yeah. that´s about the only interesting thing that happened this week. Oh and I found out my golashes work, it´s been raining a lot here.
I was walking in them last night, and accidentally stepped into a puddle which turned out to be a sewer hole cover that was on the verge of breaking, so I fell a little bit in a sewer. Not. Fun. But yeah, other than all that stuff, not much happened this week. I love you all and hope you´re doing great!

Love,
Elder Blaylock


No comments:

Post a Comment