Monday, January 30, 2017

Brock - January 23

So this week was another slow one. It´s just a matter of time, I think. I´m creatively exhausted. Right now we´re just knocking, knocking, knocking. Another week where no one went to church. But they had eighty again this week. Some friends of the senior missionaries (that also served here liked nine years ago!) visited the branch on Saturday and Sunday. They were pretty nice, and still speak Portuguese pretty well. 

We have another multizone conference this week (one of the changes to the mission--we´ll have one every transfer). It´ll be on Thursday, so I´ll be sure to tell you guys about that next week.

We saw the weirdest thing this week--one day was a guy riding a cow and the next day was a guy riding a bull--through town. It was weird. Didn´t have my camera with me though. 

Hope that everything is going well with you guys this week. Love you all.
Elder Blaylock

No comments:

Post a Comment