Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Brock - January 9

So Tatuí is a nice city, pretty reasonably sized with quite a few inhabitants. It´s known as "the capital of music", so that´s cool. The people are little...different...and their accents are...interesting...so yeah. But nice place. Elder J is in fact taller than me, he´s about Jameson´s height. We also have the senior missionaries here, and they are hilarious. They are Elder and Sister B, and, as Elder J accurately put it, "Elder B is just like Mr. Frederickson, from Up". They´re like seventy years old, and they´re from Idaho.

By the way, I did get my packages! They were great. Got the candy (two pounds of Sour Patch and two bags of PBM&Ms!) and the garments and clothes are a helpful relief. So great to get packages. 

Dad asked if I think my shoes will last another 7 months. Honestly, I´m not sure. Both pairs are coming apart at the seams. I´ll see what I can do to repair them, but I might need to just buy some shoes here. And my suit is getting real ripped-up. Dad also sent some letters? secret messages? rorschach images? (hahaha) from the primary. Who are these children? I don´t recognize the names. 

Anyway, that´s been my life since last time. Hope all of you are doing well. Love you guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment