Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Parker - December 18

Hey Everyone! 
I´ve had a really busy week here. First of all, Tuesday and Wednesday, I felt like I walked from one end of Argentina to the other, we walked so much. And then, on Thursday, I had to be in Salta for Trámites (whatever that is, I still don´t know), where I stayed outside for like 8 hours, then signed three papers, then we had lunch at McDonalds (It´s not the same here), and then came back to San Pedro. It was crazy, and then the next day, we had our christmas conference, which was a few talks from missionaries, the mission president, his wife, and testimonies of the people that are going home this transfer. And then food, where it was me and my companion sitting at a table, along with two sister missionaries from another side of Jujuy (our zone), and then the Mission President walks up to us and invites the four of us over to his table....What?! And then, we had a discussion of our areas, and a chat, I ended up telling everyone my ´´right arm´s been broken 3 times´´ story. I also directed our zone in the choir, which went great by the way. And then we did the classic ´´gift giving/stealing´´ party that everybody seems to love. I got to be one of the last ones, so I could basically pick my gift, I sent pictures, it´s a cool bag and a Book of Mormon in the Quiche language (pronounced keechua). I don´t know what I am going to do with it, but hey, its a good souvenir. And then Saturday, we had our Baptisms. I Baptized the father of the two kids that we baptized back in November. I also confirmed him in Sacrament meeting yesterday, my first confirmation. It went pretty nice. And also, on Saturday, we had an activity after the Baptism, it was a movie telling the stories of the Book of Mormon, so people could understand what the Book of Mormon actually is. There were some technical difficulties, like always, but I think it went pretty well. And yeah, that was my week, I love you all, and I can´t wait to talk next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Elder Blaylock




No comments:

Post a Comment