Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Parker - May 14

Hey everyone!

It was really great to see you all and talk to you. Sorry not everything turned out like we may have wanted, but it was really great. 

And yeah, this past week, we haven't done much. Last week of the transfer is sometimes like that. But yeah, some changes with these new transfers. 

First of all, I'm no longer District Leader. Don't panic, it doesn't mean much. It mostly just cuz these transfers are always super hectic, and President made some pretty funky changes this transfer all around. Putting Zone leaders together who end at the same time (ie this transfer), sending people up to be zone leader when they've got one transfer left, and yeah, its pretty wacky all around. I think that pres just likes to whitewash alot, and he's preparing to whitewash the mission. Shrug. All it means for me is now I gotta focus more on just doin the work and ending my mission well. 

But yeah, thank you all so much for the support and the prayers, I'm looking excited to these next twelve weeks. My new comp is named elder Hernández, from Mexico. And so far, he seems pretty cool. 

And anyway, I just wanna let you all know that I love you and to not worry about me, I'm doing fine in the mission. 

Love you!
Elder Blaylock

No comments:

Post a Comment