Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Parker - June 11

Hey everyone!

This week's been fun. 

On Tuesday, we had a Zone Meeting. 

Thankfully, we have a good zone, so the Spirit was felt. 

Also, that day, we found quite a few new investigators who are pretty receptive. 

Wednesday, we had an activity in the church, Meet the Mormons with Popcorn. It went over pretty well, we had about five new investigators go. 

Thursday, we had to go to a Dermatologist for my comp. Turns out he contracted a skin virus from his last comp, who's from Bolivia. He's gonna be ok though, we got some meds.

On Saturday, I TURNED 21 FREAKING YEARS OLD. I feel so old now. How do I explain this? A family put a movie on at lunch on Sunday, and my comp would whisper to me (hey, that girl looks pretty hot) referring to someone in the movie. And I would be like: "Eh, she's pretty young." 

Maybe it's not so much a symptom of being 21 years old, than the fact that my sister now is 16 years old. But anyway,

We had Stake Conference on Sunday, where our Mission President and a former Mission President spoke, it was pretty good. A couple families also gave me a bunch of food for my birthday. It was fun though. I bought myself a tie for my birthday, it's green, it's sick. 

And yeah, that's pretty much it this week. 

Sorry I don't have any special spiritual thought this week. I've had a lot on my mind. 

Still love you all!

Elder Blaylock

No comments:

Post a Comment