Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Jack - June 11

Hola Everyone!

How´s it going?

This week was pretty long for us, but I didn´t get much of a chance to record most of it in my journal, so I don´t remember much of what happened. It was a good week though. We found a bunch of promising leads for people to teach, so that´s exciting. 

The main thing that happened this week was the zone conference we had, it was the last one of our Mission President and his wife. It was really good, we learned a lot about faith, the Book of Mormon and the stories it leaves us, and how to exercise faith with power. It was really interesting, I just wish the mission President didn´t go so fast, I couldn´t get all the notes I wanted, but I imagine I´ve got enough notes to get me started entonces está bien. 

Also I hit 9 months this week.

Speaking of that, I´d made it pretty far without any strange food...

That streak ended this week. We ate Blood Sausage one day and Cow stomach another...

Life is fun.

Other than that, we´re pretty excited because our main family of investigators is really changing for the better. We´re seeing a lot more spirituality in their home. The parents have a bit more trials such as finding work, quiting smoking, and getting married, but we´ve seen a lot of miracles. One day we went their and they were pretty down in the dumps because they didn´t have any electricity in their house, o mejor dicho, they had too much electricity and it fried everything. Also they´re in the process of building their house and they still lack a lot of things such as running water, but we taught them a great lesson about prayer, faith, and hope in the promises of the Lord, and we invited them to pray as a family. The next day they were jumping for joy because they suddenly had light, and water in their house, so I´m pretty sure they understand the importance and power of family prayer now. 

That was pretty neat, it was a good week. Here´s some photos:

(We had a lunch that was just huge)
(It also rained a lot this week, Elder Robinson wanted to protect his bag)









No comments:

Post a Comment