Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Jack - June 4

Hola a todos, como están

Whew, this week was tough. For a lot of reasons, but it´s all good. Life moves on forward, we have to too.

I don´t really know what to talk about this week, not much interesting really happened. It was just a stressful week in general for me. But everything is going well, everything is still basically the same. Just lots of work here in Quintero. Today we´re going to play soccer with another zone, and next week we´re going to play with the Mission President against my old zone, Valparaíso, where my old companion still is. So that´ll be fun. 

I wish I had more to report on, but I can´t remember much that really happened this week. One day we went to Viña to do an open house in another ward building, before that we had lunch in a pueblito, and when we got back we had a lesson in another pueblito so we were basically just traveling all day.

Since my email is a little boring, I at least hope everyone else had an awesome exciting week, I can´t wait to hear about them, and I´ll see what I can do about spicing things up this week.

¡Que les vaya super bien!
¡Chao chao!

-Elder Blaylock

No comments:

Post a Comment