Monday, November 21, 2016

Parker - November 21

Hey Everyone! 

This week was interesting. We had to move everything from our old residence to the new one, and it took an entire day. But now we´re pretty much settled in, we just need to get someone to come in and fix the water and replace the oven, because the current oven doesn´t work, and we don´t have hot water. Also, we got a surprise on Thursday, apparently, in spite of what all of us were told, the two new elders did not inherit the two vacant areas, they inherited one, and the other was added to ours, so now we have to do splits every mondaywednesday, and friday so my companion can get to know the new area, and I have to basically work on my own (I´m with a member, but still). But everything´s fine, I´ve realized the secret to missionary work: It´s listen, if we´re listening, to the Spirit, to the people, then everything will be taken care of by the Lord, we´ll know what to do, where to go, what to say, everything. It truly is a miracle. Other than that, not much has happened with me this week, I hope you´re all having fun at the BEACH oh my gosh I miss it so much. 

I love you all
Elder Blaylock

No comments:

Post a Comment