Monday, November 21, 2016

Brock - November 21

So I´ll be staying here for this transfer as well. I´ll be training a new missionary this transfer. It´ll be interesting staying here, because once I leave it will have been six months here--and it will be a new year. 

Not really sure what to write about this week. I haven´t got much time. I´ve got to go to Sorocaba again for the trainer meeting. 

I feel like my face is getting all worn out? Like, sun and wind burn (yes I´m using sunscreen), stress lines. It´s turning weird colors. My shoes (the ones you guys sent me in February, that I had the soles redone) are starting to open at the sides. That means that they are close to done. I´ll have to use my other shoes now. 

Hope you guys are having fun at the beach. Grandma and Grandpa are living there now? That´s the good life. Also hope everyone´s doing well. Love you guys. We´ll talk more next week


No comments:

Post a Comment