Monday, July 24, 2017

Parker - July 24

Hey Everyone!

Wow do I have a week to tell you guys about. 

To start off, we were able to set some baptismal dates, so that`s really cool. we don`t have anyone that`s like right now gonna get baptized, but the ones that have a date set, they`re progressing rather well.

Also, ok, here`s the interesting part. Friday, in the morning, well, we have been trying to get our apartment changed, but the missionaries in the offices aren`t getting anywhere. So my comp got a little heated. He`s also been having tons of personal problems, so he was pretty discouraged. he kept saying I don`t feel like being in the mission anymore. 

So, Saturday, we spent the entire day travelling. we left in the morning to go to Salta, where the president is, and my comp had a talk with him. He came out a lot happier. 

And now, we have transfers! i will be staying here. my comp goes off to Salta. My new comp is Elder A, from Utah, he`s 6´8" really tall, but that`s cool. He`s already here, and he seems pretty chill, we`re gonna get along this transfer. Also, my MTC companion is now in my district! It`s so crazy and cool. 

Yeah, that`s pretty much it, I`m so excited for brock to go home, then I`ll have ayear in the mission, and then Jack heads to Chile. This transfer`s gonna be interesting. 

I love you all, and hope Brock has a fun plane ride. 

Love
Elder Blaylock

No comments:

Post a Comment