Thursday, July 6, 2017

Brock - July 3

Well, it´s official. President Farnes went home. We went to the temple with him on Wednesday, and on Friday he and his family got on the plane. Now our mission president is Presidente Ribeiro. I talked with President Farnes in the temple. Basically he said that he was feeling the same way I am about leaving. It doesn´t seem real. It´ll probably only kick in on the plane. But it was good to see him and talk with him. I was probably one of the only ones that got to speak with him much, due to time restraints.

Also I forgot that I talked about this in last week´s letter. Oh, well.

By the way, with all of the hurry of last week, I forgotto tell you that I went to the hospital! Yep, I´ve got some real nice foot pain. They did an x-ray, just to tell me that the problem wasn´t in the bones (which I kind of already knew) and prescribed me a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. It seems to be working. (basically a strong ibuprofen). 

But this week has been reasonable. Everything is ending, though. Every week the end draws nearer and yet the reality of it all is strangely distant. I guess I´m starting to sound like a broken record. There´s not really much else to say. I love you guys. My prayers for Brother L and for Kabyn.

Elder Blaylock

No comments:

Post a Comment