Monday, April 9, 2018

Jack - April 9

QUINTERO!!!!!!!!

...es super lejos!!!!

Yeah, so my new area Quintero is really far away from Viña and it costs a ton to go back and forth, so that`s going to stink. Also my area is really big, its got Quintero, then also a bunch of other little towns too, like Loncura, Ventana, Horcon, punchucavic, and valle alegre. I actually have no idea what they`re all called but I did my best haha.

My companion is Elder R, and he`s pretty cool, he`s from Washington. This transfer we`re going to be seeing a lot of miracles here in Quintero, because basically the story behind this area is pretty sad. There hasn`t been obedient missionaries here for a loooooonnnnggg time. The people here are really receptive so there`s been a ton of baptisms here, even with some disobedient missionaries, but almost none of the converts have stayed.

Either way, we are super excited to get to work in Quintero, it has so much potencial, I just feel like there`s no time. I`ve hardly been in Quintero because of a ton of different things. But this week should calm down a little bit, so that`ll be good. I`m super grateful for all the things I learned in Placilla, because even though it was way harder to have any progress over there, I learned how to work hard, so I got here and we made some great plans to really get to work. Now with two missionaries who really want to work here in Quintero, it`s going to be crazy the amount of success we see. Just hearing about everything that`s happened here in the past makes me sad.

Either way, here we go!

Also I got to see Elder B again yesterday because his new companion and I just switched places so they somehow made the pretty long journey for a baptism in Quintero yesterday.





No comments:

Post a Comment