Monday, April 9, 2018

Jack - March 19

Hola Buenas Tardes! ¿Como están?

This week was pretty... empty.

On tuesday it seemed like we were running all over the place doing all kinds of service for people, we were behind schedule basically all day. Wednesday we had our zone conference which went really well. It included both of the zones of Valparaíso so I got to see Elder G again. I also got to catch up with some other elders who arrived with me to the mission field which was cool. 

Thursday and Friday my companion got pretty sick so we basically stayed in the house all day. Friday night we had a ward activity that went pretty well, a lot of members came. 

Saturday we spent basically the whole day in a different area contacting a bunch of new apartment buildings, then afterwards there was a baptism there and a barbeque.

Today I had to do some paperwork to make sure I can legally stay here, so that stinked a little, but then we got to play soccer with the Viña zone and the mission president (who was a professional player here in Chile) so that was pretty fun.

So yeah, not much happened this week, which was a bit of a bummer. In other developments, for some reason this week my companion´s shoulder has started hurting him whenever he laughs, we don´t know why, but basically we do something stupid, we laugh, then I laugh harder because his shoulder starts hurting. Other than that I hope everyone had a good week! 

(PS Best street name ever)






No comments:

Post a Comment