Monday, December 10, 2018

Jack - September 17

I love Quintero! Hahaha, so with all of the contamination stuff the kids haven´t been to school in a month, and now passing by the different schools of Quintero is very amusing, for they are covered in contamination protest propaganda. I´ll be sure to send a picture as an example. The school I took a picture of is a Catholic school called Colegio Don Orione, and well, they changed it to say Colegio Con Olores, or rather in English- School with Smells. hahaha

Anyways, in case anyone was curious we received transfer news yesterday, I´ll admit I was rather surprised. I´ll be staying in Quintero with Elder Cenname! By the end of this next transfer, I´ll have 7 and a half months in Quintero. mucho tiempo. So I think it´s safe to say I´m out after this one. I´ll be able to finish training Elder Cenname, so I´m excited.

Other than that, this week Chile started their festivities for their independence day, which unlike other countries, lasts about a week hahaha, so we´ll probably do a lot of walking because most people will be busy.

Pero bueno, ¡nos estamos hablando la próxima semana!

Les Quiero





No comments:

Post a Comment