Monday, December 10, 2018

Jack - November 5

Hola ¿cómo están?

There´s not a whole lot to report on this week. The new sector is pretty good, the members seem awesome, the pension is nice, the zone seems cool. Pretty chill week. My companion says he´s contacted literally every house in the area though, so it might be a little tough to find people, but I´m excited, it should be good.

Today we´re going to go as a zone to have a picnic by a waterfall, so that should be pretty fun. I´ll try to take some pictures.

We had a meeting this week with all of the other leaders of the mission and with President Romeu which was pretty cool. It was neat because with this past transfer, now everyone in the group that arrived with me is a zone leader, so we took a picture together.

But yeah, not much more to say. I hope everyone is doing well!









No comments:

Post a Comment