Monday, December 10, 2018

Jack - October 29

Well, here we go with transfers!...

I´m...

...Staying!!! Hahaha no, I´m not. Don´t worry. That would be a LOT of time in Quintero. Though it is a little weird to leave, I´ve been here for so long now. I´ve forgotten what it´s like to change sectors.

Anyways, for those of you curious, I´ll be going to Santa Julia in the Achupallas zone. There I will be one of the Zone Leaders along with Elder Cruz, my new companion. 

I actually already know Elder Cruz, he arrived with me here in Viña, but he only stayed 2 changes in his sector. It should be a lot of fun. He´s a pretty funny guy. He´s from Brazil, so it´ll be my first companion since my training that´s not a gringo.

This week was awesome. It was kind of stressful because basically all of it was focused on getting everything ready so we could have some baptisms saturday. Then on sunday all of the members in Chile got to watch the Concepción, Chile Temple Dedication. It was an awesome experience. It was the first temple dedication I´d seen and it was awesome. Really powerful.

The baptisms were awesome. I´m so glad everything worked out. Franco, the older of the 2 brothers who got baptized, was baptized first. It was really funny because as soon as he entered the water he just started swimming around. It was hilarious.

Anyways that´s basically all of the news...

Here´s some pics!

Chao chao chao!






No comments:

Post a Comment