Monday, December 10, 2018

Jack - October 22

Hola ¿cómo están?

It´s been a pretty good week this week. We found a new person to teach and it was awesome because he´s really nice and likes talking with us, he seems pretty receptive. But also his house is super nice. I took a lot of pictures. We walked in and we were just amazed (For example, he´s got two grand pianos in just that main room) but we sat down and tried to focus on teaching. But then afterward he was just like, "Well, do you want to see the house?" And he showed us around the property. and it is awesome.

Other than that we´re preparing for two/three baptisms this week, so we´re pretty excited. I´ve been teaching them for a long time so it´ll be pretty cool if everything works out. They´re great kids.

Other than that next week we´ll know the transfer news which should be interesting. Let´s just say 7 and 1/2 months in an area is a long time. I still love Quintero though. And Elder Cenname is awesome, we get along really well. Even though I´ve been here a long time it´s cool to think back at all that´s happened, all that´s progressed. Everytime a member makes a comment about how long I´ve been here or about something that happened back when I first got here it´s weird to think about who I was back then and who I was now. Especially in these last 3 months with Elder Cenname I´ve improved a ton I feel like. The whole journey has been rough, but I´m actually really happy with the progress I´ve made.

Anyways, now on to the photos, there are many...

¡Que estén bien!














No comments:

Post a Comment