Monday, May 22, 2017

Parker - May 15

Sorry this email is a bit earlier than normal,my comp wanted to write early today, and I don´t know if we´re gonna be able to write later. 

But yeah, the mothers day call was really great, really helped a lot, thanks guys. As for my week, nothing too exciting happened, just more biking around in tough conditions, trying to teach people. But its hard, on Saturday we had almost zero sucess, almost nobody was home, and the investigators weren´t able to get to Church yesterday.

Speaking of Church yesterday, when we did the sacrament meeting in the twig, I had to direct the meeting, do both of the sacrament prayers, and give a talk, all with about five minutes of preparation, it was interesting. 

Yeah, sorry, I don´t have much to talk about with this letter, I basically told you guys everything yesterday, anyway, hope you´re all doing great, I love you all

Elder Blaylock

No comments:

Post a Comment