Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Brock - May 1

It´s May! Mother´s day month!
Anyway, as Parker also observed, it is indeed Labor Day here, so we went all the way to another area (basically the middle of nowhere) to the only operational LAN House in all of Brazil. I have only about til 5:00.
So we had transfers as well (I guess now we´re in sync with Parker, due to the five week transfer) and I´ll be staying in Jandira with Elder C, who´s from some place and has some amount of time. They don´t really pass us that much information when they give us the transfer news. Also, I´m kind of "nem aí", which roughly translated means "I don´t even care". I don´t know what happened but this transfer IT GOT REAL. The fact that I´ll be going home soon sunk in these last few weeks. This basically means less time sleeping and more aches and pains due to anxiety. I just hope I can make it through the next (last!) twelve weeks because it is getting tough.
On a good note, we did baptize this week. Because this LAN house is of poor quality and my camera broke I can´t send pics, but Elder C (my last companion) will send them to me next week, probably. But we baptized part of a family we brought last week. The mom and the older daughter didn´t feel ready yet, but the other two were baptized on Sunday. That was good.
Yeah...so...that´s kinda it. We had a churrasco (barbeque) with the zone leaders and the district leader today at the zone leaders´ house, so that was fun. They´ve got pics, and I´ll send them to you when I get them. Mother´s day is the second Sunday of May, right? I don´t have a place to skype yet, so I´ll work on that this week. I love you guys.
Elder Blaylock

No comments:

Post a Comment