Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Parker - May 1

hey Everybody!
First of all, yes today is labor day, and what that means is that we have a day of purgatory, where we can´t do the transfers because none of the bus drivers are working, but we can´t really do anything fun because everything else is closed, we can´t even do shopping. Luckily we´re able to write still because the Bishop´s first counselor lent us the key to the clerk´s office, so we´re using this computer. 

Transfers are in.........I´m leaving this area! But I´m not heading very far, just an hour or so away to the thrid zone in Tucuman, Concepción. My area is called Aguilares, which means Eagles is spanish. it´s not a ward, its a branch. My companion is named Elder A, who´s from Brazil, so that´ll be cool. I already have mostly everything packed, and everything fits fine, but of course, I am leaving some stuff behind, mostly books I don´t need anymore, as well as some ruined clothes, stained beyond cleaning, torn up due to being robbed, or ripped crotches on pants. So far I have three shirts left, but I´m not worried about that because I have back ups tucked away, I have like four or five pairs of pants left, I think I´ll be fine until the end of my mission. As for shoes, I think I´ll be fine, but just so you know, I´m down to just two pairs of church shoes, way back in november, my shoes that I used before the mission were torn apart by a mixture of the rough terrain and torrential rainstorms. But I still think I´ll be fine until I end, if I run into an emergency, I´ll let you guys know. 

It´s so great to hear about Jack´s mission papers!!!!! I´m so excited. My guess is Portugal. Because there´s some various theories goin around in my head about Jack. Because there´s the possiblitly that we´ll finally get someone to go to Europe, but then there´s the fact that Jameson served in Argentina, Brock served in Brazil, and I served in Argentina, so there´s the likelihood that Jack will go to Brazil, so I´m bringing it in the middle and saying that he´ll learn Portuguese, like Brock, but he´s goin to Europe, which would mean Portugal. there, that´s my guess. 

Anyway, that´s really all I have for you guys this week, hope you´re all doing great!

Love,
Elder Blaylock

No comments:

Post a Comment