Monday, March 6, 2017

Brock- March 6

This week was pretty good. We didn´t have a lot of success, but my companion isn´t feeling like going home anymore, so that´s good. This week has been a lot of back-and-forth rain/sun stuff. It´s been hot, hot, hot, and then the fear-inducing sound of the rain approaching. You can see it from about a mile away. True terror. Wall of water and the sound of about fifty snare drums.

Other than that we didn´t have a real landmark week. Lots of the same old same old. I finished the Book of Mormon again this week, which is always good. It´s interesting the things you notice the more times you read the scriptures. 

I was able to get my shoes fixed and put new wheels on my luggage.

It´s good to hear from everyone, glad you guys went on vacation. Hope you guys had a lot of fun. 
I love you guys, sorry I don´t have any more to write this week. 

Elder Blaylock






No comments:

Post a Comment