Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Brock - March 20

Well so this week has been interesting. The multi-zone conference that we had was really good. They talked a lot about repentance and potential. My companion went with the assistants. So I stayed with my district leader and his companion for most of the week. It was fun. Good to get out of my area for a bit, do some real work, live with four other missionaries (it simply is lonely with only two missionaries in a house). Then on Friday, we got a call from the secretaries. There was an elder that went home in January to do a surgery and had just been cleared by the missionary department. So Friday night, Elder A., from Natal, returned to the missionary field to be my companion. He´s good, mostly because he actually wants to be here. Like, to the point that he could have ended his mission with honor but chose to return and finish it out. He had about ten months when he left. 

So that was kind of my week. Not really sure what will happen with this coming transfer. Time is really starting to fly. I´m hoping that I leave so that I can have two more areas in the mission. I´m terrible at reading to face of the times, so I have no idea what could happen. Could get a pop fly into left field. Or a grounder. (baseball things and whatnot). 

Anyway, I love you guys. Glad to hear from you all, hope things are going well. 
Elder Blaylock


Super creepy child's toy that I saw this week: 


Me and my district leader:


My new companion feeding dogs:


No comments:

Post a Comment