Monday, March 13, 2017

Brock - March 13

3/13, or in other words, the day my comp decided to go home.

Yep. Once again, my companion wants to go home. Except this time he´s "decided", and no amount of talking will stop him. Some days high and some days low. I´d like it if he stayed in the mission---in another area. It´s just causing me too much of a headache. Tomorrow we have our multi-zone conference, so he´ll probably take his bags there and go home from there. I have no idea what will happen with me. 

Anyway, now that the cat´s out of the bag, how is everyone doing? Aside from dragging around my companion, we´ve actually had some good moments. The week before I forgot to mention that we had been to another English school, so that was pretty fun. We got a calendar from them. This past week right now we we´re at a different English school. That was...also fun. The students at the second one were kind of...weird. Like, looking at me weird. I don´t know. I felt uncomfortable there. 

On Sunday we baptized this little old lady named Maria. She knew two of the members in the branch for like twenty years, so she already has some friends. It all ran pretty smoothly, so that was good. 

This past week I was studying in Doctrine and Covenants, in section 136, where the Lord revealed His will regarding the journey towards Salt Lake to Brigham Young. I like verse 31.

 31 My people must be tried in all things, that they may bprepared to receive the glory that have for them, even the glory of Zion; and he that will not bear chastisement is not worthy of my kingdom.

I thought that was a pretty poignant part.

I love you guys, have a good week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment