Monday, February 27, 2017

Brock - February 27

Hey everybody!

So this week Elder and Sister B´s daughters came into town. They were asked to bear their testimonies during church on Sunday, so I had to translate for them. I did pretty good until one of them mentioned that they were a "therapist". We got everyone laughing over the confusion of what I should translate that word into. By the way, Elder and Sister B are the best. Their daughters brought me the item pictured in the attatched file below. 

So in other news, my companion´s been having a rough time this past week. He´s passing through that "climbing the hill, almost one year" point, and he´s thinking a lot about going home. I´ve been talking to him all week, because I know a lot of what he´s goiing through. Last night, not knowing what else to do, I took him down to Elder B´s apartment, and they had a good long chat. He seems to be doing better now. But still, I´m just a little stressed out. I just want to finish out my mission strong and have some good companions that are more capable than I am. Anyway.

I love you guys, hope this letter isn´t too short or a bummer or anything. I´m doing fine. I´ve hit the "last six months exercise program" so I´m really going to town with my exercises now. My hands shake and I´m sweating like crazy when I´m done. 

Love 
Elder Blaylock



No comments:

Post a Comment