Monday, March 12, 2018

Jack - February 26

Ugggh Life is hard.

Super long week this week, but I don´t have a lot to write about. We went quite a few days this week without teaching anybody, which is pretty disheartening as a missionary. And the other days were very empty as well. My legs hurt a bit from all the walking because we walked all day every day looking for our investigators or members or new people to teach and nothing really resulted from it. But here we are at the start of a new week, so let´s get back to work! 

This was only the first week of the transfer so let´s hope things start to change from here on out. I feel a little bad that I don´t have much to tell you guys, so you´ll all have to tell me how your week went instead!

I hope that everyone had a good week, and I can´t wait to hear how it goes!

OH I guess one good thing happened, we were invited to a birthday party for the  2 year old who lives next door to us. He basically runs the place its hilarious. Whenever we´re in the house, sometimes we can hear him outside shouting "Elders! Elders!" It´s so cute, he absolutely loves the missionaries.

-Elder Blaylock

No comments:

Post a Comment