Monday, October 10, 2016

Brock - October 10

So we got the transfer news on Saturday night. Elder J (surprise, surprise!) is going home, and I will be staying in the area. I will be the new district leader, and my companion will be something called a "curto praza", which is a little like what Kanyon W. did, except for the whole transfer. Basically it´s someone from São Paulo who´s serving a mini-mission. 

Elder J. went to São Paulo last night. When he came back from São Paulo the other week, he said there weren´t any packages. I´ll have to go there tonight, so hopefully it´ll be waiting for me when I get there. 

This week was a little busy, with Elder J preparing to go home, and some of our investigators seem to be running away from us. It´s sad, because one of them doesn´t have work or a place to live and we managed to find those things for him but he´s been avoiding us. We also had/still have our recent-convert´s mother to worry about. She is a less-active from about twenty years ago, and she is completely against her daughter joining the church. But everything will work out. Our recent-convert marked with me to visit eight families, one of which has twenty-two people in it. 

Hope that everyone is doing well this week. Bummed I didn´t get the package so that I could tell you about it and send pics. Love all you guys

Elder B. Blaylock


No comments:

Post a Comment