Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Jack - January 26

I need some sleep.


Hey everyone life is good, how are you doing? I have had a crazy week full of lots of work and organizing and all sorts of stuff. It was pretty fun to be able to be there for the farewell party of some of my companions. I realized that now as part of the office until my last transfer, I`ll be in that party right up until it`s my turn. That`s so weird.

You wanna know what else is weird? Driving.
But I`m getting used to it again rather quickly.

As far as other things go, I am not getting used to being in the office. Then again this was just about the busiest week the mission has had in a long time. Transfer week is always super busy for the office, but it got way busier when we found out Elder Bragg of the Seventy was coming to visit the mission, and we had to organize everything to bring every single missionary to Viña. So it`s been a busy week. I`ve gone to bed later every night and gotten up earlier every day. I`m exhausted. But it`s been a good week, President just took us to get lunch to celebrate, so that was nice.

I still haven`t even unpacked my bags, but this week should be more relaxed, so we should be rolling along pretty soon.

Anyways, I hope everyone has had a good week, I`m excited to hear from you guys.
There are more photos than this, I just don`t have the rest of the photos from the mission camara





No comments:

Post a Comment