Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Jack - February 23

Helloo! How is everyone?

This week was pretty good, it was kinda rough at some parts but all in all it was pretty good. 

Yesterday there was a stake activity here in viña and I was working in the office when one of the other elders called me and told me that some of my converts from Quintero were there. So I ran outside and found them, it was awesome haha. Actually there was a game of soccer going on so I went and talked to some of the young men´s leaders from Quintero for a couple minutes, then sebastian saw me and ran up to me, then ran over and told Franco, and then they both just gave up the game and came sprinting over to hug me. It was awesome.

Then I was talking to one of the leaders a little more, he was someone that Elder Cenname and I had helped reactivate, and he told me that all of the young men right there were from Quintero. I was astounded! There were like 20 young men! When I left there had been 6-7. It was really cool to see the great change. It was pretty crazy the impact that one member had on the ward by coming back.

Today for pday we went on an awesome and gorgeous drive along the coast and eventually we found a cool cave and we explored a little. Then we went and ate at TGI Fridays. It was pretty fun.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well!

















(some missionary apartment fun...)



No comments:

Post a Comment